Saturday, February 19, 2011

Last February...

Hello everyone!

I am sorry that I have not written anything lately, I do not recall letting you know that last February [the 3rd, to be exact], I was Ice Skating to prepare for the Badger State Games, and it was actually the day before my competition, and I was skating towards my sister, and we collided.  letting hr to land sitting on my left leg, and it broke - OUCH!! yes, it did hurt, but not that much because I was in such shock. but fortunately: I had a really good and nice Doctor!, and nurse[s]. Now, usually you always want to break a bone, 'cause you think it would be so cool, well, I guess I only looked on the good side of things, because I thought it was amazing, i mean, in the beginning it was pretty hard to move around, because I couldn't put so much of the pressure of the cast [because it was ALL the way up to like, my hip!] on my leg. so my parents/strong siblings would have to carry me wherever I went. It was good overall though, but so many people that I talked to that had had the same thing [a broken leg], said like; "oh, isn't that annoying? don't you wish you could just walk normally?" I thought it was pretty fun! but I got rashes from the crutches under my arms. :(
may God bless all of you,


- Laura <><