Sunday, February 20, 2011

So now THIS February...

So I recently went to my cousins house, and while I was there, My cousin had an Ice Skating lesson. My brother went with to watch, and said that he wanted me to come along, so I went with. I watched as my cousin did her lesson. they were learning inside and outside edges, and spirals. After the lesson they always have free skate, and my cousin, the persuasive one, well, persuaded me, to skate with her and her friends, To tell you the truth, it was very fun. I'm glad I did that, because everyone always makes fun of me, like: "oh Laura, your such a scardey-cat! you don't want to go ice Skating anymore!" well, no. I. Wasn't. Scared. I don't really know what it was, but I know I wasn't scared, and especially my cousins that are boys, ugh!! it was so annoying!! But now I can say, "No, No, No! I am NOT scared, you just want to well, scare me!" well, I probably wouldn't say that, but, yeah. Anyway, um, yeah! :)(