Sunday, February 14, 2010

Safety First Part 2

if you have just as much control as someone else, still be careful!!
If you're about to run into someone, try to steer away from them, even if you think that you will not hit them, I know because My sister and i were both practicing our routines for the Badger State Games and we both thought that we wouldn't run into each other but, of course we did, and it went so fast, but she accidentally landed right on my leg and, unfortunately, it broke, two days before my competition. now i have a super bright pink cast on my leg going almost up to my thigh!! so always remember that ice skating is dangerous and you will fall and get hurt like break a bone or get a bruise, i have gotten probably 15-20 bruises in the years i have ice skated. and just recently broke a bone. Be safe, But have fun on the rink!!
I f you want to go ice skating, but don't know where any are near you, well if you live in the Brookfield area, Eble Ice Arena is a good place to go!!!
Their Phone # is: (262)784-7512
and the address is:

19400 West Blumound Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53045

No comments:

Post a Comment

<><